Monday, November 9, 2009

BabyViky's Birthday Celebration .


07/11/2009

It was my dearest Viky's sweet 16th birthday celebration @ Sunway Pyramid&Poppy Garden.
woke in the pretty noon waited them came picked me up as usual, with a very simple wearing cause im not the leading role on today.


reached there, firstly we decided to having our brunch. Dunno what the resturant name,its only beside Sakae sushi.

US


Yen,


took at toilet when waiting for them.

we decided to IceSkating, wuhoo. super long time ago dint play, lucky still remember how to skate.



Viky with her new hair color.


a sweet kisses for her.


took this at ice skating's toilet


me

After skating,



Baby Shelly




me,

shopping walked around,




almost 9pm, we decided to having steamboat buffet as our dinner its only nearby sunway and its a famous steamboat buffet at there.



afterward, we decided to club. Poppy Garden! starting to dislike the place, Super hot man and alot of peoples! still had some pictures took at club in my camera, upload soon~


only the pic in club with vien darling .



* more pictures on my FB profile

No comments:

Post a Comment