Monday, April 26, 2010

Myday, MyLove

wookie! lets say about my last thursday. As usual, he offday on thursay so we decied went to catched up a movie again Janice was along us. I always want she stick with me while i hang out with him but now no need lahh! :D
we watched ' fire of consience ' , whats a nice movie but abit horror.  You guys must watch this if havent watch it.
my janice girl <3


And Wongkok as my brunch, dint went school so dint having my health breakfast.

Ohh yea, Oatmeal is always my first health breakfast :D
After ended up the movie, way back to lowyat again. waited them knock off then went had dinner at Kuchai Lama's bak kut teh. But i dint eat lahh * Dietttt :'(
The midpoint : They keep used their mm song's face come and faced me. what for? cause i reject them! they asked for go genting, but i think to tomorrow got class so better dont go.
But, But at last i also followed them and skip class again. cause their boss have a free hotel room there.
we just went there walk around, Mcd then back hotel room rest.

Mua in the Mc'd
at the hotel room with messy hair and tired face :(
 
Reached homie around 10am the next dayy!
Afterward i slept till 3pm like this, prepared and headed to Pavilion meet Meggietan, CalvinOng and Vit up.
Madam Kwan as dinner and we Catched up a move again . ' The Craziest ' I dint really watched it cause too terrible.
 
 
After they accompany me went to Lowyat find mua BB. then dinner with BB them, Home sweet home :D

No comments:

Post a Comment