Thursday, August 19, 2010

Elin's Day ♥

Finally! I uploaded all these photos and done all these tagged, it's so hard for me. I store kinda lot of photos upload in once time! Im faint when resize and editing all these photos!

Back into the topic, It was Elin's birthday celebration at @LIVE, Sunway Pyramid last 2/3 wednesday * am super zuper late for this post, sorry peeps :( *  She made it on her actual day and it was wednesday, almost all of my darlings cant make it. Sigh! Im very rush that time, me always last minutes for everythings. Sorry to ya'll for waiting me, im always the most late one. Gotta change this bad attitude from now onwards!
Photos are always better than thousand words, so let's photos replace these words :p

SOME PHOTOS OF THE DAY ♥


w/ the birthday girl. She was so hawt that day ♥

zee birthday cake!

spot the birthday girl. smile like sugar ♥

girls ♥

Boys!

Suki & Liz



Joy ♥

djFunkzu

Edwin Soo. the mr.drunker!

Kim! thumb up*

That's all for the night!
HappyBirthday to ya once again, Elin ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment