Monday, December 19, 2011

HI PEOPLE, I'M BACK!

HI PEOPLE. I'M BACK TO BLOGGER!

Age ago i never step into here. just feel so lazy to update anything because my life is getting simple & simple, but yet i do enjoy this kind of life. No more night life, no more alcohol, no more sleep late, no more insomnia and it all made my skin getting worse. BUT NOW, im getting more and more healthy, like i woke up early 9am every weekdays. so i got time to spent here,its 1119am now. :)

In this year, had a big change in my life which is i met a person whom stopped my night life.
he loves me lots! 22th of this month gonna be our half year anniversary and still long to go :)

september, had a trip to Macau & Hong kong with my family. it's girl trip! but bought not much things because lots of clothes is changing to winter its not suit for us wearing in malaysia :/


the best eggs tarts i ever had in Macau. One of my favorite.


the famous pork burger in Macau. but i not really like it, not nice as i expect. a lil bit of disappointed




these are their so called portuges dishes. not bad but too salty to me.

in the hotel room


macau tower. you can actually spot the people playing bumgy jump there. bravo!



and had our lunch at the top of the tower. can view the whole macau because its keep turn while we eating. the foods is BAD! 


spotted Edison played bumgy jump @ macau tower


famous place at macau. its called 'dai 3 ba'


best place for eat, shop!



威尼斯


the last day in macau before leaving to hong kong










No comments:

Post a Comment