Friday, September 25, 2009

24/9 babys day

back to the topic on yesterday. my neighbour made me cant sleep well, disturb by those noise, cause they were decorating! so early in ther afternoon, BabyV came my place and wake me up! after preparing almost3 am, we only headed to 1utama.
the first sure was found a restaurant for our lunch - OldTown! so on start to shop, bought alot.haha

@ forever21, look so younger! and i bought this!:)

felt bored while there then we planned for movie, but at last we planned for back kepong for dinner luh! we headed to babyS's work place picked her&horward up then we supposed to ate Steamboat! * yeah,im loving it.
then someone joined in, but just see us eating there. after we headed to sri sinar while then way back to my BabyS's place. stay at there chit-chat, watched drama.


they 2 were busying! and dunwan took pics with me!arghh

this is babyV!

BabyV took this!lols, see how tired were i.

then headed to Jalan Kuching's OldTown for tea.
after it home sweet home!

No comments:

Post a Comment