Wednesday, September 23, 2009

a short post?

well, it will be a short short post for my recently.

first, wanna to wish my dear michelle malone Happy Birthday!
her big day on this wednesday. * she gonna turn to sweet16.haha
so sorry for last sat night dint went to Quattro Club for your birthday party.
* please forgive me, my dear
we had been long long time dint met up each other, we stay busy with our life,with friends,family& so on. and we long time dint chat in our true heart our 'sam si'. but our heart still belong to each other, right?
yea, my dear. starting to miss you right now, where do you been now?
* dint have any nice pic that we took before, cause those pics were long time ago! dont put it up better.sigh
Happy Birthday My Babegirl Michelle ! chu*


fall for him again?
likehim?lovehim?misshim?
whos else know?

the single ladies rock yah!


stay at home for the whole day already, without my breakfast my lunch.
freaking hungryyyy now! waiting my dinner come on.
justnow try to changed my blogger background! but it was failed! so put it back normal was better.
and thinking about wanna cut my fringe or not .
any comments?

1 comment: