Thursday, October 29, 2009

23/10-24/10

it's a very very lated posting here.


23/10/09

almost 10pm plus, BabyV them came my place picked me up then we headed to Ampang'9 wong ye. we just went there for walked around and ate.
afterward, we headed to pandah indah's steven corner for tea while.


24/10/09


hang out with 2 Hotchick, jia&vien. when to sungai wang meet up them, then we walked to Pav.


vien darling ,


@ zara


we having our dinner.


jia's mushroom soup,


darling's pasta .


mine, seafood pasta


me.


finish our dinner, keep on shop. jia wanna bought present for her boyfriend!
toilet time to shoot .







afterward, jia's boyfriend fetched us back.
at night,dint club! sorry for my dear michelle,cause i promised her for went club with her. but at lasted i ffk! only went out for supper with my cousin sista.

No comments:

Post a Comment