Sunday, October 11, 2009

my simple life!

10/10/09

having my brunch with my bro, dint out on noon as usual.
almost 8, nick came my place picked me up. at Selayang waited peoples untill 11 around, we headed to Ss2 they having dinner there. afterward straight away headed to Barcelona.
i really dislike d place, but i have no choice cause promised nick acc him. BabyV them meet us at there.
somethings happend inside, hate the feel. im not your who anymore, dont care about my things anymore, please!
finished club, headed to aman puri for tea!
back home in the pretty early morning.

11/10/09

justnow Babys came my place, then we headed to BabyS's place found she&howard.
afterward we headed to KepongBaru's pasarmalam walked while, yamcha!
home sweet home almost 10pm.
simple life!

1 comment:

  1. i know ...
    dun think too much
    i m nt more feel to u also already..
    be frez also cant?
    ><

    ReplyDelete