Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Big Big day!

Seem had been so long didn't update my blogger, But my post always so damn bored and short imma got nothings to blog also.

Guess what?! Today is my Big Big day, wonder why i still so free to blogging now? imma waiting my babys come and pick me up, out to pavilion for chilling,shopping and have a very random dinner there. Even its a very simple celebration but i still will appreciate the moments.we had been so long didn't met up seriously, we always busy fight with our life. but i think imma the most free one? just even know to club and spend moneys! so meaningless,right?
oopps, and i didn't forget. Today also is my so-called bro Oliver's Big day too!We were born in 3rd March!
and finally cny passed :( ang pau? spend finished all. wuhoo, i need money & a job now!
i think i will post how was my big day celebration on my next post.

stay tuned ya guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment