Monday, March 22, 2010

Holidays, part 1

wokie! Its time to update my bloggie before i ciaoz to taiwan. Lets talk about mua 1week short holidays.
For the mon&tue are nothings sepcial, stay at home as usual.

wednesday night went to selayang steamboat with my besties, really have so long never out with them. afterward, we girls went papa rich for chilling the boys went for snooker. No any pics for that day, cause am without makeup is so fugly! i need skin care now so so much :( 

Thursday i went out with my darls yissa&mich, which loction at KLCC. actually we wanna had our brunch at Chilli, but have to wait so we decied went to sakae sushi again. darl'y said thats my second home, oppss!

darl'y

 
darl'mich

afterward sure shop none-shop, and we chilling at Skybar

around 7pm, samuel came and meet us up
so we chilling at starbucks coffe again
darl u're so messy u see. LOL

went to pavilion&lowyat,
because our yissa jie wanna wait her mr.kei knock off
after mich'em finish their dinner,
they drop me to maison!
no pics that night.
almost4, someone fetch me back to mich's house over :)
and had ramly burger as our supper?breakfast?
teehee :P





No comments:

Post a Comment