Monday, May 3, 2010

B's big big dayy

Emmm, somebody are complain me to update my bloggie so am think is time to update now! But then be patient baa, for sure i'll update no worries pls :)
Let me flash back all those memories, and first i wanna blog about mua B's big day!

27/04/2010
before the day, B and janice them came my place picked me up for supper. afterward all of them off to my homie stay over untill early in the morning the we went to had our breakfast' Dim sum. felt so good, since long time never woke in the early morning had a fully breakfast. after breakfast B dropped me to school then they back home take a short nap!
and its B's off day, after school i rushed back homie but i fall for sleep while i saw my sweet bed. we were late, both of us also be piggy after awake saw lot of missed call and its from B then i called him back and fast take shower and prepared.
Firstly, we went to pavilion catched up a movie, called ' huanted room : who r u '. whats a yuck movie! B was fall for sleep while the movie going on, am almost too.
afterward, we headed to janice's place, rest awhile at there waited them knock off then we headed to Full House@ Jalan yap kwan seng.

@ janice's place.


Full house <3

our cheki <3

its a simple celebration with B and i present him a top from topman.
happybirthdayy to myB once again :D

No comments:

Post a Comment