Thursday, May 6, 2010

loves one.

this was the first cheki of us, took on his big day at full house :D

last night we had a lil quarrel. and what he said really made me get mad. can i just shoot him a word ' Brainless'. HAHA!
Since I had been single for many months, and i get into this relationship i felt happiness much. appreciate what he did for me. I did give him more much of  freedoms always, i knew humans need freedoms lot. but then i really hope between us even have any problems we still can managed to solve those problems because we still inloved with each other.

B, thanks for you caring me well when we being together. I know sometimes my manners and attitude damn disappointing, but then you also tolerate. Thanks BB!
I swear i'll treasure this relationship!  I love you as long as i can.  <3


No comments:

Post a Comment